Skip to content
IF A STUDENT IS RELEASED, THEY MUST RE-APPLY WITH THE FORM
IF A TUTOR IS RELEASED, THEY CANNOT RE-APPLY
- If you miss 3 classes without notice (without sending an email to your tutor), you will be released.
- If you don’t join within the first 15 minutes of a class without notice, it will be counted as a missed class.
- If you don’t respond to the tutor email to schedule the first class within 5 days, you will be released.
- If you are unable to attend a class with your tutor, you MUST let your tutor know at least 10 minutes before the class starts for it not be a missed class.
- If your student does not show up/joins more than 15 minutes late, without notice, fill out the tutor no show form.
- If you miss 1 class without telling your student at least 3 hours in advance, you will be given a warning. 3 of these warnings will result in you getting released.
- If we get a email from your student saying they are uncomfortable/disliking your teaching style, we will help you learn teaching strategies, if this problem continues and we get another complaint, you will be released.
- If we get a complaint that you were speaking inappropriately with your student, we will investigate the issue, you will be released, and legal action may be pursued.
- If you know you aren’t able to attend a meeting in advance, try to schedule a makeup instead of just dismissing the class.
- If your student does not show or if your student shows up more than 15 minutes late without notice, please fill out the student no-show form on our website.
- If you don’t respond to your pairing email within a 3-day period, you will be released – you should be checking your email every day.
- If you are unable to tutor anymore, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.